See What ChartLogic Users Experience — An EHR that Works for Them
There is nothing worse than spending a big chunk of money on new EHR software and then not being able to use it. The conversion from a paperless office to an electronic office has been difficult for a lot of practices; many doctors and physicians have even given up on their new technology because the old way of doing things is still easier and more efficient. About 70 percent of EHR users across the nation keep the EHR technology they invest in, but the remaining 30 percent is left with nothing but a bunch of extra bills.
ChartLogic, however, boasts a 99.3% retention rate, which means that virtually all doctors who adopt ChartLogic EMR continue to use it. Physicians are happy with the way ChartLogic works within their workflow.
Why Do ChartLogic Customers Experience Better Satisfaction?
The difference is in our understanding of physicians. ChartLogic was founded in 1994 by a health IT professional, and influenced by his physician partners. From the beginning, ChartLogic was geared toward the physician experience — the company knows what physicians want and how to get them what they want. As a result, users are satisfied with ChartLogic software and their practice improves because of it.
ChartLogic's customizable software and voice-driven technology have left users with no regrets. With the best technology ChartLogic has to offer, a practice runs smoother, faster, and delivers more satisfying results for both the patient and the doctor.
ChartLogic customers better explain their experience:
"ChartLogic has allowed me exceptional flexibility to customize the system to meet the unique requirements of my practice. I have been able to eliminate all outside transcription costs, resulting in a significant monthly savings for my practice."
– William Seeds M.D., Orthopedic Surgery
"Chartlogic has differentiated and distanced itself from its competition by adding real-time, personal customer service to the Information Technology formula. ChartLogic's software allows true multi-tasking by integrating voice input of clinical data with the capability for customization, which is unsurpassed in the industry."
– Joseph C. Noreika, M.D. Ophthalmology
"I'm addicted to ChartLogic. No, I'm serious! If I don't use it for a few days, I miss using ChartLogic EMR."
– Roger Starkweather, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgery